首页 理论教育 如何在外语场景中用句?

如何在外语场景中用句?

时间:2023-05-28 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:你一定要会说的场景句1.请送一份英文报纸给我,好吗?By the way,I wonder if you have babysitting service.12.您需要什么就告诉我们,如果可能,我们会满足您的要求。Just let us know what you need,and if we can,we’ll oblige.要求送报A:Could you bring me one English newspaper,please?您是否也要一份今晚的晚报呢?

如何在外语场景中用句?

你一定要会说的场景句

1.请送一份英文报纸给我,好吗?

Could you bring me one English newspaper,please?

2.抱歉麻烦你们,我还要些香烟

Im sorry to bother you but Ill need some cigarettes,too.

3.可不可以拿点头疼药来?

Can you bring me something for it?

4.你能在我不在的时候浇浇我的植物吗?

Could you please water my plants while Im gone?

5.我想请您在这面墙上挂一幅画。

Id like to have a picture hung on this wall.

6.请问今晚我的房间里能否加一张床?

May I have an extra bed put in my room tonight?

7.请问能否在我房间里再放一张桌子

Could I have another table put in my room?

8.对不起,我能再加一条毛毯吗?

Excuse me;could I have another blanket?

9.我的壁橱里能再加一块搁板吗?

Could I have another shelf put in my closet?

10.我能否借一只变压器

Do you have a transformer I could borrow?

11.对了,你们有没有托儿服务?

By the way,I wonder if you have babysitting service.

12.您需要什么就告诉我们,如果可能,我们会满足您的要求。

Just let us know what you need,and if we can,we’ll oblige.

要求送报

A:Could you bring me one English newspaper,please?请送一份英文报纸给我,好吗?

B:Certainly,sir.We’ll bring one as soon as possible.Would you like an evening newspaper tonight,too?好的,先生,我们尽快送去。您是否也要一份今晚的晚报呢?

延伸 No,that’s all right.How much will it be?不。那就够了。要多少钱?

It’s free,sir.免费的,先生。

要求送烟

A:Great.I’m sorry to bother you but I’ll need some cigarettes,too.好,抱歉麻烦你们,我还要些香烟。

B:That’s no trouble at all,sir.Which brand would you prefer?一点也不麻烦,您喜欢哪一种牌子的?

延伸 Kent.健牌。

How many packs will you need,sir?您需要几包?

Two,please.Just add them to the bill.请送两包,直接算进账单好了。

I’m afraid cigarettes must be paid for in cash.Could you have the exact amount of ¥30 ready,please?香烟恐怕得付现金,您身边有30元整人民币吗?

Sure.有。

要求送药

A:I have a terrible headache.Can you bring me something for it?我头疼得厉害,可不可以拿点头疼药来?

B:Certainly,madam.We’ll bring some medicine immediately.好的,女士,我们立刻送药过去。

延伸 I have a terrible headache.Can you bring something for it?我头疼得厉害,可以送点头疼药来吗?

We’ll bring some medicine immediately.我们立刻送药过去。

请求帮忙浇水

A:I’m going away for a week.Could you please water my plants while I’m gone?我要离开一个星期,你能在我不在的时候浇浇我的植物吗?

B:Sure.I’ll be glad to.Are there any special instructions1?可以,我很愿意这样做。浇水的时候有什么特别的说明吗?

延伸 Yes—don’t give them too much water.Just water them twice.On Tuesday and on Friday;that would be good.有——水别浇得太多。一周浇两次,星期二一次、星期五一次就可以了。

Tuesday and Friday.Okay.星期二和星期五,可以。

Thank you so much.非常感谢。

(Smiling) My pleasure!(微笑)不用谢。

请求挂画

A:I’d like to have a picture hung on this wall.Is that okay?我想请您在这面墙上挂一幅画。可以吗?

B:Yes,but please let our maintenance men do it for you.I’ll call the maintenance department and ask them to send somebody up right away,okay?行,不过得让我们工程部的维修人员帮您挂。我给工程部打电话让他们马上派人上去,可以吗?

延伸 Okay,where would you like the picture?那么,您想把画挂在哪里?

Here.这儿。

请求加床(www.xing528.com)

A:May I have an extra bed put in my room tonight?A friend is coming to visit.

请问今晚我的房间里能否加一张床?有一位朋友来访。

B:I’ll check to see if we have one available.让我查一下是否有一张空床。

延伸 Here’s the extra bed.Where would you like it?这是附加的床,请问放在哪里?

Over there by the window.请放在那边的窗户旁边。

Okay.好的。

再添桌椅

A:Could I have another table put in my room?请问能否在我房间里再放一张桌子?

场景词汇

1 special instruction 特别说明

B:I’m sorry,sir.We don’t have any extra tables.对不起,先生。我们没有多余的桌子。

延伸 Well,could I at least have two extra chairs?I often have friends over for dinner and sometimes there aren’t enough chairs.那么,我至少能增加两把椅子吧?我经常有些朋友来吃晚餐,有时椅子不够用。

I’ll check with my supervisor1.我需要请示主管。

Thank you.谢谢。

You’re welcome.不客气。

加条毛毯

A:Excuse me;could I have another blanket?It’s a bit chilly in my room at night.对不起,我能再加一条毛毯吗?我的房间在夜里有点冷。

B:Certainly.I’ll get one for you.可以,我去给您拿一条。

延伸 Also,could I have two more pillows2,please?还有,我能再要两个枕头吗?

Yes.I’ll bring them when I bring your blanket.可以,和毛毯一起送给您。

Here are your blanket and pillows.Would you please sign this(Items Borrowed)slip?给您毛毯和枕头。您能在这张借条上签字吗?

Sure.Here you are.可以,给你。

加搁板

A:Could I have another shelf put in my closet?我的壁橱里能再加一块搁板吗?

B:Yes,we can do that for you,but there is a cost/but you will have to pay for it.没问题,我们可以给您装,但是要收费/您需要付费。

延伸 That’s fine.可以。

Could you please show me exactly where you want the shelf?您能给我指出您想在哪儿加搁板吗?

Yes,come here;let me show you…here.可以,过来,我指给你看……这儿。

Let’s mark it(using a pencil)…Okay.我做个记号(用铅笔)……好了。

借变压器

A:Do you have a transformer3I could borrow?我能否借一只变压器?

B:I’m sorry;we don’t have transformers.Did you know you have an outlet in your bathroom that is 110 voltage1?对不起,我们没有变压器。您知道您的卫生间里有一个110V的插座吗?

场景词汇

1 supervisor 主管 2 pillow 枕头

3 transformer 变压器

延伸 Oh,really?I didn’t notice that.But I was hoping to borrow a transformer for my iron2.I don’t think I can iron something in the bathroom.Do you have an iron I could borrow?

噢,是吗?我没注意。可是我本来是想借一只变压器装来使用电熨斗,在卫生间里没法熨烫衣服。我能不能向你借一只电熨斗?

I’m sorry;we don’t.But I’m sure if you go down to the Laundry Room on B-1 they will let you use theirs.对不起,我们没有。可是,如果您去地下一层的洗衣房,他们肯定会让您用他们的。

Oh,really?Maybe I will.I don’t have enough time to send this to the laundry.噢,是吗?也许我会去的。我没有时间把衣服送到洗衣店。

托儿服务

A:Thank you.By the way,I wonder if you have babysitting service.谢谢。对了,你们有没有托儿服务?

B:Yes.We do have very reliable part-time babysitters3.有的,我们有一批非常可靠的兼职保姆。

延伸 That’s great! My husband and I want to go out tonight.Could you contact a babysitter for me?那太好了!我和丈夫今晚想外出,麻烦你替我联系一位保姆,好吗?

It’s run by the housekeeping department,madam.Please dial telephone number7.They will tell you the terms and send up a confirmation form.那是客房服务部负责安排的,请你拨电话号码7,他们会告诉你相关条件,并会派人送确认单上来。

Do you know how much it costs?你知道收费是多少吗?

It’s eighty dollars per hour and the minimum is three hours.每小时80美元,每次最少要3小时。

尽力满足要求

A:Just let us know what you need,and if we can,we’ll oblige.您需要什么就告诉我们,如果可能,我们会满足您的要求。

B:Thank you very much.非常感谢。

延伸 I don’t know,but I’ll do the best I can for you.我不敢肯定是不是办得到,但是我会尽力替您想办法解决。

If there is anything else we can do for you,please do not hesitate4to dial 33.若有其他地方我们可效劳的,请别犹豫,尽管拨33。

场景词汇

1 voltage 伏特 2 iron 熨斗

3 babysitter 保姆 4 hesitate 犹豫

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈