首页 理论教育 如何有效地结账买单? 你一定要会说的场景句

如何有效地结账买单? 你一定要会说的场景句

时间:2023-05-28 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:Here is your receipt.9.第一项是附加费。No,give me the bill1 please.不要了,把账单给我。请把账单拿来,好吗?Bill,please.服务员,结账。延伸 Yes,one moment,please…如果你们要付账,我可以帮你们拿去结账。场景词汇1 bill 账单 2 include 包括支票结账A:Do you accept checks?这是旅馆的规定。旅行支票结账A:Do you accept traveler’s checks?我必须用信用卡结账。

如何有效地结账买单? 你一定要会说的场景句

你一定要会说的场景句

1.您还来点儿什么吗?

Would you like something more?

2.一共多少钱?

How much is it all together?

3.服务生,请把账单给我,好吗?

Waiter,can I have the bill please?

4.给您,女士。

Here you are,madam.

5.你们收支票吗?

Do you accept checks?

6.你们这里收旅行支票吗?

Do you accept traveler’s checks?

7.我必须用信用卡结账。

I’ll have to put it on credit.

8.这是您的收据。

Here is your receipt.

9.第一项是附加费。

The first item is the cover charge.

10.这90元是什么?

What’s this 90 Yuan for?

11.是的,服务费记在这里了,10%。

Yes,that’s marked down here,10 percent service.

12.请您在这儿签个字,好吗?

Would you please sign here?

13.不用找了。

Keep the change.

还点东西吗

A:Would you like something more?您还来点儿什么吗?

B:No,thanks.Can you bring me my check,please?不用了。谢谢,能把我的账单拿来吗?

延伸 Yes,sir.Would you like anything else?来了,先生。您还要别的吗?

No,give me the bill1 please.不要了,把账单给我。

总费用

A:How much is it all together?一共多少钱?

B:It’s 242 Yuan.242元。

延伸 Does that include2 the drinks?包括酒水费吗?

Yes.Let me break it down for you.180 Yuan for food,40 Yuan for drinks.Plus a 10% service charge.The total is 242 Yuan.是的,我来给您分开算,180元的饭菜,40元的酒水,加上10%的服务费,一共是242元。

索要账单

A:Waiter,can I have the bill please?服务生,请把账单给我,好吗?

B:Yes,miss.好的,小姐。

延伸 Bring me the bill,please.请把账单拿来。

Can you give us our check,please?请把账单拿来,好吗?

Can I have the bill,please?请把账单给我,好吗?

Yes,we are.Could we have the check,please?吃完了。请把账单拿来。

送来账单

A:Waiter! Bill,please.服务员,结账。

B:Yes,one moment,please.(Brings the bill) Here you are,madam.好的,请稍等。(拿来账单)给您,女士。

延伸 Yes,one moment,please…Here is your bill,sir.好的,请稍等……您的账单,先生。

Sure,here you are,sir.当然,给您,先生。

There you go.I can take care of it when you’re ready.在这儿,给您。如果你们要付账,我可以帮你们拿去结账。

Yes,sir.Here you are.是的,先生。给您。

场景词汇

1 bill 账单 2 include 包括

支票结账

A:Do you accept checks?你们收支票吗?

B:No,I’m sorry we don’t.We accept credit cards1 and cash.对不起,我们不收。我们收信用卡和现金。

延伸 Oh,dear! What about a check with a banker’s card?噢,我的天哪!那么用支票和银行卡行吗?

Yes,sir.That will be all right.行,先生,那完全可以。

I’m sorry.We don’t accept personal checks.It’s the policy of the hotel.对不起,我们这里不收个人支票。这是旅馆的规定。

旅行支票结账

A:Do you accept traveler’s checks?你们这里收旅行支票吗?

B:Yes,sir.Please show me your identifcation.可以。请你把证件给我看一下。

延伸 What about a traveler’s check?旅行支票呢?

If you haven’t brought any cash with you,that’s Okay.如果您真没带现金,只能用支票了。

How about a driver’s license2 ?驾驶证可以吗?

That will be okay.行。

Where should I write my address?我把住址写在哪儿?

You just write it on the back of the check.写在支票的背面。

信用卡结账

A:Well,I don’t have any cash with me.I’ ll have to put it on credit.嗯,我没带现金。我必须用信用卡结账。

B:Thank you.I will be right back.Do you need any to-go boxes?I’d be glad to

bring you some when I come back.谢谢你,我马上回来。你们需要打包盒吗?我很乐意回来时给你们带几个。

延伸 Okay.Now,can I pay the bill with my credit card?好。我能用信用卡结账吗?

No,we don’t accept it.You’ll have to pay in cash.不能,我们不接受信用卡。您得付现金。

Good.Thank you.Now,can you take my credit card?好。谢谢!那么您能用我的信用卡结账吗?

I’m afraid we don’t honor American Express.恐怕我们不收美国运通卡

Credit cards are not accepted.不接受信用卡。

场景词汇

1 credit card 信用卡 2 driver’s license 驾驶证

收据

A:No problem.Is it all right?没问题,行了吗?

B:Yes,Mr.Green.Here is your receipt1.Thank you for coming.可以了,格林先生,这是您的收据。欢迎再次光临。

延伸 Here is your change,madam.And your receipt.这是找给您的钱,女士,还有收据。

解释账单

A:Excuse me;what are Items 1 and 5?这第一和第五项是什么,能给解释解释吗?

B:The frst item is the cover charge.You know that the main course was $7.8 not $6.8,so Item 5 is the difference.可以,第一项是附加费。主菜是7.8美元,不是6.8美元,因此第五项是差价。

延伸 Oh,I see.But how could I be expected to know that?哦,明白了。不过,怎么能让我看懂呢?

Sometimes it is a bit hard to follow.I am afraid.有时还真不容易看懂。

Could you kindly explain this to me?What is Item 6?请给我解释一下,第六项是什么?

The first item is the cover charge.Number 2 is the beer.Then your starter,your main course and the vegetables.The main course was $5 not $4,so Item 6 is the difference.第一项是附加费,第二项是啤酒钱,接着是第一道菜、主菜和蔬菜钱,主菜是5美元而不是4美元,故第六项是差价。

账单出错

A:900 Yuan.Why so much?(Checks the bill carefully) What’s this 90 Yuan for?900元,怎么这么多?(仔细查看账单)这90元是什么?

B:That’s for Shrimp with Fresh Mushrooms2.是蘑菇虾仁

延伸 We didn’t have Shrimp with Fresh Mushrooms.Do you remember I asked you to take it back?我们没要蘑菇虾仁,您不记得我让您把它撤走了吗?

I’m awfully sorry,sir.There must be some mistake.I’ll have it changed right away… Sorry to have kept you waiting,sir.Would you mind checking it again?十分抱歉,先生。一定是哪儿出错了。我马上去改一下……对不起,让您久等了,先生,您再核对一下,好吗?

场景词汇

1 receipt 收据 2 mushroom 蘑菇

服务费

A:What about the service?Is that included?服务费怎么算,是开在账单里了吗?

B:Yes,that’s marked down here,10 percent service.是的,服务费记在这里了,10%。

延伸 The service fee is included.服务费包括在内了。

How about the service?Is that included?服务费呢?也开在账单上吗?

No.没有。

签字

A:Thank you,Mr.Green.Would you please sign here?谢谢,格林先生。请您在这儿签个字,好吗?

B:OK.好的。

延伸 Would you like to sign for that?您能签一下字吗?

小费

A:Thirteen dollars sixty cents.Here’sffteendollars.Keepthechange.13美元60美分。给你15美元。不用找了。

B:Thank you,miss.谢谢您,小姐。

延伸 Here’s 200 dollars.Keep the change.这是200美元,不用找了。

Here is 45 Yuan and you can keep the change.这是45元,你不用找了。

In our hotel we don’t accept tips.我们饭店是不收小费的。

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈