首页 理论教育 1000元押金退还说明-前台接待服务

1000元押金退还说明-前台接待服务

时间:2023-05-24 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:We will return the balance to you when you check out.请您付1000元押金,我们将在您退房时将余额退还您。

1000元押金退还说明-前台接待服务

1.Have you a reservation?

您预订过了吗?

2.The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall.

行李员将领您去宴会厅。

3.Would you please complete this registration form?

可以请您填写这张登记表吗?

4.Could you sign your name,please?

请签上您的姓名,可以吗?

5.May I see your passport,please?

请出示您的护照,可以吗?

6.May I know your name and room number?

可以告诉我您的名字与房间号码吗?

7.May I have your passport or ID Card,please?

请出示您的护照或身份证,好吗?

8.How would you like to make payment.By credit Card or By Cash?

请问您想用现金付款还是用信用卡付款?

9.Can I have your credit card imprint?

请将您的信用卡给我压印,好吗?

10.Would you please pay 1000 yuan as deposit?We will return the balance to you when you check out.

请您付1000元押金,我们将在您退房时将余额退还您。

11.Here is your room key.

这是您的房间钥匙。

12.Your room number is 246 on the second floor.

您的房间是二楼的246房。(www.xing528.com)

13.Here is your key card.

这是您的房卡。

14.I'll get the bellman to take your luggage up.

我会叫行李生帮您把行李送到房间。

15.The bellman here will take your luggage and show you the way.

这里的行李生会为您提行李,并为您带路。

16.We'll extend the reservation for you.

我们可以为您延长预订。

17.Are you checking out today?

您今天可以结账吗?

18.Would you like to check out now?

您今天要退房吗?

19.Please pay at the cashier's desk over there.

请到那边账台付款。

20.If there's anything you need,just ring reception.

如果您需要什么,就打电话给服务台

21.Because of the bad weather,the swimming pool won't be open today.

因为天气不好,今天游泳池不开放。

22.The phone number of our hotel is 68718888.

我们酒店的电话号码是68718888。

23.Please dial 9 before you dial the number.

拨号码前请先拔9。

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈